Gold is money.
Gold is and has been globally accepted in more than194 countries for centuries, thus establishing itself as a form of currency.
In recent times, the importance of relocating assets into a more reliable form of investment with yielding results has been lost. Our current world banking system was created when the gold trade began - the gold would be deposited into banks and proof of the deposit was obtained in the form of a receipt in the amount of the stock.
These receipts were the first unofficial banknotes of the world. The trading of bank notes was thus born, and was quickly recognized by banks. So much so, that gold-deposited banknotes were playing an increasingly important role in society, which soon led to the first official notes being deposited with the gold ones.
In today’s modern world, the monetary value of printed currency essentially has no value - meaning it is not backed? by gold.
The gold standard corresponded to the beginning of the 20th Century’s 1.504632 gram of gold = $ 1. Due to the compounding effect of the gold standard in the coming years, it is constantly changing and in 1971, was abolished entirely.
Top reasons to buy gold:
1. Gold offers protection against inflation and currency reform.
2. Gold bars are global cash.
3. Gold in a time of crisis is a stable investment.
4. Gold is and will remain unimpaired, as limited resources which are not reproducible.
5. Global demand for gold is higher than its supply.
6. The purchase and sale of investment gold is exempt from VAT.
Gold is security for you and your family. Start protecting your households’ future - sooner is better than later, as the price of gold only increases.